The BE-ICS-FT (Frameworks and Technology) section provides UNICOS and JCOP frameworks for developing applications and organises corresponding training. The section also runs OpenLab activitites in the frame of data analytics.
The section activities cover:
- Development, distribution and maintenance of industrial control frameworks (JCOP, UNICOS)
- Responsible for review and re-design of frameworks
- Responsible for long-term evolution of industrial controls technologies
- Runs OpenLab research activities, data analytics, ...
- Contribution to application development
- Provide CERN training on WinCC OA and Frameworks
- Provide 2nd level support (on escalation from Ops and Apps)
Here is the list of functional elements in CERN Service Portal: